Check out our video story of how God transformed the vacant bank in the Town of Stallings, NC into HOPE, a ONE Baptist Church. It is not possible
I am sure you are curious about what to expect if you visit our church, so we thought it might be nice if we cover a few things that you might be thinking about.
- We are all new —you won’t be the only new person because HOPE was newly formed in 2017. Everyone you see ushering, greeting, singing, and volunteering are also new to our church! We are all just looking for a way to make a difference in this community and share the hope of Jesus Christ.
- We are all just regular people, who have typical struggles. No one here is perfect, nor do we pretend to be — that’s probably why we make such a close family. Our congregation of believers are united and encouraged by the love of God.
- We have ONE focus: Jesus Christ — we just have a genuine love for Jesus Christ and want to build a real authentic relationship with Him. We believe that this love transforms our lives as we grow closer to our Savior and He is the reason for all of our hope.
- We believe in the word of God — we believe and study the KJV Bible; and we use it as the foundation for our hope, growth, and unity. Where the Bible speaks, we speak. Where the Bible is silent, we’re silent.
- We preach chapter by chapter, verse by verse, expository preaching — No opinions. No ranting and raving. We just preach and teach word of God and we do it all in terms that you’ll understand and be able to connect to your everyday struggles in life. It doesn’t matter if you are a Boomer, Gen X or Y, a Millennial or even Gen Z, the Word can and does apply to all of us and it changes lives!
Please contact us if you have any questions, we would love to hear from you.